Dror Dicker, MD (IL)
President of the Israeli association of the study of Obesity
Co-chair of the Obesity Management Task Force, EASO
President Ellect of the European Federation of Internal Medicine.
Rabin Medical Center
Sackler School of Medicine Tel Aviv University
- 1990 Graduated from the Technion Medical School
- 2001 was appointed head of an internal medicine department at Hasharon Hospital-Rabin Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
- 2010, was elected president of the Israeli Association of Internal Medicine.
- 2016, was elected to serve as the President of the Israeli Association for the Study of Obesity
- 2018 President Ellect of the Europian Federation of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Dicker claimed that Internal Medicine, is the basis for all medicine, and thus, has an obligation to care for patients with complex medical conditions, such as Obesity, that span a wide range of medical domains. Dr. Dicker’s agenda is to contribute, promote and advance the quality of internal medicine and Obesity, striving to improve the conditions, expertise and work environment, and to attract new young doctors to Obesity medicine, all in an effort to achieve the best possible patient health. As the Co-chair of the Obesity Management Task Force, EASO Dr. Dicker strive to promote the educational activities aiming to broaden the knowledge on Obesity Medicine.
Dr. Dicker published more than 60 papers in peer review journals and book chapters as several international guidelines regarding obesity medicine and CVD risk factors.